Cristianoronaldotabs.com is a blog dedicated to publishing content about famous football player Cristiano Ronaldo both on and off the pitch. We Say Everything about Cristiano Ronaldo!
This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data when you use our website.
As a result, by using this site, it means you agree to the collection and use of your information by this policy. Moreover, the privacy of our visitors is essential to us. Therefore, all contents available on this website are aimed to provide you with the best value that you yarn for.
Data Collection – Personal Info
It’s your choice to provide us with your personal information on this domain anytime you visit us.
Visitors’ Data We Collect
We may ask for your consent before collecting any of your personal data which may include the following
- Your Name
- Contact Address
- Zip/Postal Codes
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Any detail you provide with us is highly secured!
How We May Use Your Data We Collected
We use the data we collected from our users for the following purposes;
- To improve our users’ experience
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- So as to notify you about changes to our site
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our site
- Help to provide you with our support and feedback
Disclosure Of Collected Data
At CR7Tabs, we make sure that we don’t sell or disclose personal information about our website visitors, except as stated below;
- We may choose to share the info provided by our users with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf.
- Again, we may disclose info about our website visitors if required to do so by law or legal process. That is; to “law enforcement authorities or other government authorities.”
- Finally, we may share your data when we believe disclosing them is important to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with the investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Links To Other Websites
We provide links to other websites for your ease of use. However, these sites might have their privacy policies. Thus, we recommend that you review the policies of the sites that we might have linked out if you visit them. As the case may be, we are not responsible for the contents of linked websites.
Nearby, you are responsible for the information you choose to share with us on this site. You choose what, how, and when you want to share your personal information with us.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18. Therefore, we do not purposely collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. However, if you are a parent or guardian, and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us.
However, should we notice that we have collected personal data from a child without confirmation of parental consent, we will take steps to remove them from our servers.
Security Of Data
Please, if at any time you feel that the security of what you shared with us is compromised, do notify us as quickly as possible by simply using the “contact information section.”
Meanwhile, we will retain your personal information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes of those details.
Changes To This Privacy